The California Food and Justice Coalition (CFJC), one of the local hosts of the CFSC conference in Oakland, plans on hosting a People’s Summit next November. Our working title is “Taking Back Our Food System”. Stay informed as this plan develops by becoming a CFJC member!
Become a part of the national movement
$131K in 31 Days: Support CFJC’s Transition!
Who We Are
Blog Tag Cloud
Action Alert agriculture amendments blog Climate Change coalition building community community engagement conference Congress drought ED Letter education equity event Farm Bill farmer featured food justice food system GMO GOAT health Healthy Farms Healthy People hunger immigration intern intern reflection internship reflection kitchen table talk labor issues newsletter nutrition Oakland policy politics public policy Rural Coalition Senate small farms SNAP social justice urban farming values Y. Armando Nieto
Tweeting Food Justice
- Today’s Connecting The Dots #CTD – Poverty: Mexican poverty rate, and GDP, continue to rise http://t.co/pKnV9wjDYA #inequality 05:40:36 PM August 04, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have you heard about our fundraising campaign? Help support CFJC through hard times; read the story here: http://t.co/KOchO83qqR 04:02:24 PM August 04, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A donation to CFJC funds the movement for food justice and sustainability in the Bay Area and beyond. http://t.co/djCmW0P4Yr 11:55:37 AM August 04, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A huge thank you to those of who have already donated to our summer fund appeal. We're grateful for your support. http://t.co/djCmW16FPZ 08:49:24 AM August 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today’s Top of The Food Chain #TOTFC: Why one country’s #drought is everyone’s problem: http://t.co/ToZ1LHEfCH #foodsystems 05:40:30 PM August 03, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CFJC needs your help. Please consider making a donation 2 help us get just food systems to the Bay Area and beyond: http://t.co/KWdgw1VNqB 05:31:05 PM August 03, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite