What’s Coming Up?
$131K in 31 Days: Support CFJC’s Transition!
Who We Are
Blog Tag Cloud
Action Alert agriculture amendments blog Climate Change coalition building community community engagement conference Congress drought ED Letter education equity event Farm Bill farmer featured food justice food system GMO GOAT health Healthy Farms Healthy People hunger immigration intern intern reflection internship reflection kitchen table talk labor issues newsletter nutrition Oakland policy politics public policy Rural Coalition Senate small farms SNAP social justice urban farming values Y. Armando Nieto
Tweeting Food Justice
- Together, we can build a more just and sustainable Bay Area. #131Kin31Days http://t.co/4gnUU1pi09 06:20:29 PM July 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Friday’s Food System Fact: CNN reveals the foods most likely to lead to food poisoning, and the causes http://t.co/i1Wq86nwON #foodpoision 05:15:42 PM July 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to be a part of the growing movement for food justice in the Bay Area? Support CFJC! http://t.co/zLHOqFZpLZ 04:20:37 PM July 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food for People, not for Profit. Help us keep that dream alive. http://t.co/1LkpF5ZQco 02:10:28 PM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Support CFJC’s Transition http://t.co/fGnoy2NUBF via @gofundme 12:04:47 PM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today’s Connecting The Dots #CTD – Climate Change: Strong #ElNino could mean much needed rainfall for California http://t.co/4TatEcaVJr 05:10:40 PM July 30, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite