- Veritable Vegetable (SF Bay area) seeks Delivery Driver and Customer Service Representative.
- Cooking Matters Bay Area seeks cooks, chefs, nutrition educators, and class assistants for cooking lessons with low-income communities.
- Urban Adamah (Berkeley), a three-month intensive residential leadership training for young adults ages 20-29, that integrates urban organic farming, social justice work and progressive Jewish living and learning, is looking for summer and fall Fellows.
- SAGE (Sustainable Agriculture Education in Berkeley), is seeking an on-site Sunol Ag Park Education and Site Manager. Received April 2.
- Oz Farm (just outside Point Arena) is looking for a new farm manager to begin Spring 2011. Application due April 31.
- Camp Mendicino of the Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco is hiring a summer Camp Garden Director. Posted March 7.